G.Empire Alliance Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.Empire Alliance Network

The forum for the OGame.org alliance G.Empire within the Universes Quantum and Earth

Home  Calendar  Latest images  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  
Latest topics
» Recruiting System
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 21/07/22, 09:29 pm

» Commander Tyronias, Rank 823
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 24/06/22, 10:04 pm

» Parachute Jumping
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 09/04/22, 04:44 am

» Operating A Tie Fighter - Do A Barrel Roll
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 06/04/22, 09:10 am

» Quantum Universe Merge
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 18/03/22, 03:20 pm

» Questions and Answers
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 07:29 pm

» Testing stuff
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 04:56 pm

» How to mask your attacks return time
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:03 am

» Howto: Pop a moon and catch a player using harvest/colo fs
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:01 am

» A fleetsaving guide by StarForce
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:58 pm

» A Beginners Ogame Guide
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:56 pm

» Defense Research
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:48 pm

» How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:35 pm

» Resource Booster and the like
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:21 pm

» Oooo.. This is new?
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:09 pm

» Grav Tech Advice
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:05 pm

» How rapidfire works
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:53 pm

» honour points
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:44 pm

» What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:22 pm

» Fleetsave Guide V3 (Thanks so much TLR)
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:15 pm

» Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:08 pm

» A colonization guide by StarForce
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:02 pm

» How to pick up the full Theoretic Plunder
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:58 pm

» Upgrading shipyard beyond level 12 - Times with lvl 13
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:56 pm

» Home Planet
A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:53 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

A Beginners Ogame Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC-7567
Admin
CC-7567

A Beginners Ogame Guide Empty
PostSubject: A Beginners Ogame Guide   A Beginners Ogame Guide I_icon_minitime14/03/22, 11:56 pm

This is a direct copy from our original forum.
trent wrote:
Here is a beginners Ogame guide I wrote, for people who know little to nothing about Ogame. There are many links to give more info. Hope this helps. If you have any questions or see any problems feel free to ask or tell me whats wrong.

The Overview page - This shows the general information about the planet you are selecting. You can rename, abandon, or even relocate your planets from this page (relocation costs Dark Matter, which you have to pay money for). Homeworlds cannot be abandoned.
1. Diameter [ex. 15.504km (107/240)] This is how many big your planet is, which affects how many Fields you have to use. The used fields are represented by the second number (107) and the max fields are represented by the third number (240). Each building takes up one field. Homeworlds always start off with 163 fields. The maximum fields can be raised by building Terraformers.
2. Temperature (ex. about 11°C to 51°C) This is the temperature of your planets, and affects the amount of energy gained from Solar Satellites. The temperature of the planet is directly affected by your slot in the system. Closer to slot 1 the higher the temp.
3. Position (ex. [2:308:8]) This represents your position in the galaxy. The first number (2) shows which galaxy you are in. The second number (308) shows which system your planet is located in the galaxy. The third number ( 8 ) shows which slot your planet is located in the system. There are 9 galaxies, 499 systems per galaxy, and 15 slots in each system. The closer your planet is to slot 1 the less deuterium your planet will produce, and the farther from slot 1 the more it will produce. The slot that your planet is in also directly affects the size of your planet.Planet Sizes Here
4. Points [ex. 58.828 (Place 357 of 4.209)] This shows how many points you have and what rank you are compared to all the other players. The first number (58.828) is how many points you have. You gain 1 point for every 1,000 of resources you spend. The second number (357) is your rank. The third number (4.209) is how many players there are in the universe you are playing in.

The Resources page - This is where you build mines to make resources, the buildings to supply energy for the mines, and the storage for the resources produced by the mines.
1. Mines - Metal Mine, Crystal Mine, and Deuterium Synthesizer. Metal is the least valuable, Crystal is moderately valuable, and Deuterium is the most valuable. All are used to build structures, ships, and conduct research. Deuterium has a secondary use, to fuel ships. The higher level mines, the more resources you will produce.
2. Energy Suppliers - These supply Energy to be able to run your mines. They are the Solar Plant, Fusion Reactor, and Solar Satellites. The Solar Plant is cheap while still being effective. The Fusion Reactor is more expensive but produces more energy than the Solar Plant at higher levels, saving valuable fields, but takes Deuterium to run. Solar satellites are cheap and produce energy while taking up no fields at all, but are destructible. If you do not have enough energy your mines will not be producing at full capacity.
3. Resource Storage - Metal storage, Crystal storage, and Dueterium Tank. Once your storage fills your mines will cease to produce resources. This does not mean you can't have more resources than your storage will allow.
4. Resource page clickable (to the right of the word Resources) - Here you can adjust the output of your mines. If you do not have enough energy to run your mines fully, it will show the Production Factor to be less than 100%. You can lower the output of a (or several) mine of your choice to increase the output of your other mines. You can also set them all to zero to completely stop producing resources.

The Facilities Page - Several unique buildings are available to build here, a few of which are necessary to be able to build or research other structures/researches. Click the Techtree icon to find out what is required for certain buildings.
1. Robotics Factory - Each level of the Robotics Factory lowers the build time of other buildings.
2. Shipyard - The Shipyard is necessary to be able to build any type of ships or defenses. Each level lowers the build time of ships and defenses,
3. Research Lab - The Research Lab is necessary to be able to research technologies, which are needed to be able to build any type of ship and all but one type of defenses (the Rocket Launcher), and certain buildings. Each level lowers the research time for technologies.
4. Alliance Depot - The Alliance Depot supplies Deuterium to friendly fleets ACS Defending your planet. This reduces their cost of staying at your planet. (Waste of fields really)
5. Missile Silo - The Missile Silo allows you to be able to build Anti-Ballistic Missiles (ABM's) at level 2 and up, for defending against IPM attacks; and Interplanetary Missiles (IPM's) at level 4 and up, for destroying enemy defenses. To fire IPM's, mouse over an enemy planet's name in the galaxy view screen and select missile attack, select the amount of missiles to fire, select the primary target for the missiles to destroy, and select Fire (IPM's are generally used for destroying Plasma Turrets). Each level of the Missile Silo allows for 10 more ABM's or 5 more IPM's, or a mix of the two.
6. Nanite Factory - Each level cuts the construction time for other structures, ships, and defenses in half.
7. Terraformer - Each level of the Terraformer adds 5 fields to the max number of fields on your planet, one of which is taken up by the terraformer.

The Merchant Page - Here you can trade resources with a Merchant you have aquired. There are three ways to get a merchant. 1. Purchase and spend Dark Matter on the merchant. 2. Acquire the Merchant through expeditions. 3. Acquire the merchant through the tutorial (The question mark in the circle, just to the left of the messages page button).

The Research Page - Technologies are needed to build all types of ships and most types defenses, as well as certain structures.
1. Basic Research - Needed to be able to Research other technologies, as well as build certain ships, defenses, and structures.
2. Advanced Research -
A. Espionage Technology - Needed to build espionage probes allowing you to see other planet's structures, fleets, defenses, and researches. How much you can see when you espionage a planet depends on your Espionage Technology level, the other players Espionage Technology level, and the number of probes you send. From level 0-1 you can see that a fleet is incoming when you are being attacked. From level 2-3 you can see the number of ships approaching. From level 4-7 you can see the types of ships in the approaching fleet. At 8+ you can see the how many ships of each type are in the approaching fleet.
B. Computer Technology - Each level increases number of fleets slots you can have. The number of fleets slots available is the level of computer technology + 1. Computer Technology is also needed to research certain technologies and build certain structures.
C. Astrophysics Technology - Allows you to colonize planets, starting with one available colony at level 1 and allows an extra colony each two consecutive levels researched. Slots 3 and 13 in a system can be colonized from level 4 onwards. Positions 2 and 14 can be colonized from level 6 onwards. Positions 1 and 15 can be colonized from level 8 onwards. Astrophysics also determines the number of expeditions you can go on at one time.
D. Intergalactic Research Network (IRN) - Each level allows for an extra Research Lab to work together with the Research Lab that you start the research with, decreasing research times. Each planet must be able to conduct the research on its own for IRN to work.
E. Graviton Technology - Needed to be able to build Deathstars. In order to research Graviton Technology a total of 300,000 energy is needed on a single planet. The (only) practical way to get that amount of energy is to build thousands of solar satellites.
3. Drives Research - Each are needed to build certain types of ships, and also make certain types of ships faster. Each level of the Combustion Drive increases speed by 10% of the base value. Each level of the Impulse Drive increases speed by 20% of the base value. Each level of the Hyperspace Drive increases speed by 30% of the base value. Small Cargos are upgraded from the Combustion Drive to the Impulse Drive once Impulse Drive lvl 5 is researched (making them faster than Large Cargos). Bombers are upgraded from the Impulse Drive to the Hyperspace Drive once Hyperspace Drive lvl 8 is researched.
4. Combat Research - Weapons Technology, Shielding Technology, and Armor Technology. Each level of the respective technology increases the base value of fleets and defenses by 10% of the corresponding weapons, shields, or armor.

The Shipyard Page -
1. Combat Ships - Primarily used while attacking enemies, to destroy fleets and defenses. Also can be used to Perform Ninja's.
2. Civil Ships -
A. Small Cargo - Cheap and fast (with Impulse Drive 5+), with little fighting power and small cargo holds.
B. Large Cargo - Most cost effective for cargo space, and more resilient than Small Cargos, making them more suitable to send along with Combat Ships to battles.
C. Colony Ship - Needed to colonize a vacant planet. The colony ship is destroyed after colonizing a new planet.
D. Recycler - Slow, and are good for fleetsaving when you do not have Deathstars yet. Are able to go on Harvesting missions, to recycle debris fields floating around planets.
E. Espionage Probe - Needed to Espionage enemy planets, revealing structures, fleets, defenses, and technologies of enemy players.
F. Solar Satellites - Produce varying energy depending on planets position in the system. Are a destructible source of energy.

The Defenses Page - All Defenses are build here, along with Anti-Ballistic Missiles and Interplanetary Missiles.

The Fleet Page - All ships are dispatched through this screen. First, pick the ships you would like to send and click next. Then you then enter the co-ordinates of the planet you wish to send the ships to, along with how slow you would like to send the ships. It will show you the duration of the flight (one way), when the fleet will arrive, when they will return, Deuterium consumption, and the empty cargo space on this screen. On the last screen it will let you fill up the fleets cargo bays with resources from your planet (primarily done in fleetsaving), and give a choice of mission depending on the planet you have selected to send the ships, while displaying all previous info again.

The Galaxy Page - You can search the galaxies or interact with the other players through this screen. At the top of the page you can either enter in the co-ordinates of where you would like to see, or click to go left or right through either the galaxies or the systems within the galaxies. In the page, mousing over a planet or a moon will give you the options to - Espionage, Missile Attack, Attack, ACS Defend, Deployment, or Transport, depending on if its your planet, and enemy planet, or a Buddy's planet. Mousing over a debris field will give you the option to Harvest (only available with the Commander, otherwise you have to enter in the co-ordinates manually). Mousing over a player name will give you the option to Message that player, send a buddy request to that player, or look at that players statistics in the Highscore chart. Mousing over an Alliance Tag will give you the options to see their alliance page, see their statistics, or apply to that alliance (if you have no alliance currently).

The Alliance Page - Here is where you can interact with your alliance, see the members list, manage your alliance, send circulars, and process applications depending on your rank within the alliance you are in. If you are not in an alliance it will show an option to search and apply for alliances, or to create your own.

The Recruit Officers Page - Here you can buy Dark Matter, and use it to purchase several commanders that will enhance your gaming experience in a number of ways.
Back to top Go down
https://g-empire-orgservers.forumotion.com

A Beginners Ogame Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.Empire Alliance Network :: Galactic Empire :: How To Guides-
Jump to: