G.Empire Alliance Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.Empire Alliance Network

The forum for the OGame.org alliance G.Empire within the Universes Quantum and Earth

Home  Calendar  Latest images  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  
Latest topics
» Recruiting System
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 21/07/22, 09:29 pm

» Commander Tyronias, Rank 823
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 24/06/22, 10:04 pm

» Parachute Jumping
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 09/04/22, 04:44 am

» Operating A Tie Fighter - Do A Barrel Roll
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 06/04/22, 09:10 am

» Quantum Universe Merge
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 18/03/22, 03:20 pm

» Questions and Answers
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 07:29 pm

» Testing stuff
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 04:56 pm

» How to mask your attacks return time
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:03 am

» Howto: Pop a moon and catch a player using harvest/colo fs
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:01 am

» A fleetsaving guide by StarForce
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:58 pm

» A Beginners Ogame Guide
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:56 pm

» Defense Research
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:48 pm

» How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:35 pm

» Resource Booster and the like
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:21 pm

» Oooo.. This is new?
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:09 pm

» Grav Tech Advice
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:05 pm

» How rapidfire works
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:53 pm

» honour points
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:44 pm

» What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:22 pm

» Fleetsave Guide V3 (Thanks so much TLR)
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:15 pm

» Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:08 pm

» A colonization guide by StarForce
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:02 pm

» How to pick up the full Theoretic Plunder
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:58 pm

» Upgrading shipyard beyond level 12 - Times with lvl 13
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:56 pm

» Home Planet
How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:53 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC-7567
Admin
CC-7567

How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. Empty
PostSubject: How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.   How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign. I_icon_minitime14/03/22, 11:35 pm

This is a direct copy from our original forum.
Unknown wrote:
Somebody recently asked how to do this in a circular message and i replied in one. I decided it was worth copying my reply into the forums incase someone else wanted to know how to do this.

Please feel free to add to this as this was only a quick response to his question and can be a bit confusing.

The reply is as follows:

It is possible to asc with yourself.

1) Send you attacking fleet an an attack mission.
2) Go to the fleets view where you can see the hip symbols moving and click the icon next to the attacking fleet next to your planet.
3) A menu should appear which gives you the option to name the attack what ever you want and to invite players to join the attack.
4) you can only invite players on your buddy list.
5)invite yourself to the attack and click next/comtinue
6) select a new fleet you wish to acs with and select from the dropdown menu in the combat forces menu the name you previously gave to you attacking fleet.
7)after clicking next the acs attack button should be automatically selected.
8)click send fleet and they will acs attack together.
9)any number of fleets can be added to this formation, but you only need to create the name bit once.
10) to add more simply just select the name from the combat forces dropdown menu

Hope this is helpful its hard to explain without pictures  

Hope this helps

pappy wrote:
what happens with the duration of a trip. i.e. i send half of me fleet then half an hour i send the second half, both fleets operate at the same speed. So am i correct in saying that the second fleet will not be able to join or will the first fleet reduce its speed?

Anodazzomal wrote:
I tried that, the ACS fleet will slow down to arive with the slowest member. good way to avoid a ninja actually...

Unknown wrote:
pappy wrote:
what happens with the duration of a trip. i.e. i send half of me fleet then half an hour i send the second half, both fleets operate at the same speed. So am i correct in saying that the second fleet will not be able to join or will the first fleet reduce its speed?

The first fleet will slow down so that they arrive at exactly the same time. Im not sure if the speed is reduced or the fleet simply stops and waits. Either way they arrive together.

Unknown wrote:
Saranoriega wrote:

this avoiding the ninja attack thing,
if you have already attacked your target and the acs unit is heading home,
how does that work then? does it still slow it down, does it still join the acs unit?

You can only make another fleet join another in the ACS before the attack has occured. You cannot add another fleet to the ACS when the fleet is on its way back.

The avoiding ninja thing is very hard to do in electra due to the shortened flight times. It becomes very impractical at 5x speed.

arcturusk1 wrote:
Pertaining to your fleet slowing down the other fleet that left earlier, you have to be careful.  I believe you can only slow down your fleet by 30% (I do not remember whether this is 30% of the remaining time left on the attack or not).  Any more than that and you will not be allowed to ACS your second fleet to the first fleet.
Back to top Go down
https://g-empire-orgservers.forumotion.com

How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.Empire Alliance Network :: Galactic Empire :: How To Guides-
Jump to: