G.Empire Alliance Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.Empire Alliance Network

The forum for the OGame.org alliance G.Empire within the Universes Quantum and Earth

Home  Calendar  Latest images  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  
Latest topics
» Recruiting System
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 21/07/22, 09:29 pm

» Commander Tyronias, Rank 823
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 24/06/22, 10:04 pm

» Parachute Jumping
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 09/04/22, 04:44 am

» Operating A Tie Fighter - Do A Barrel Roll
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 06/04/22, 09:10 am

» Quantum Universe Merge
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 18/03/22, 03:20 pm

» Questions and Answers
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 07:29 pm

» Testing stuff
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 04:56 pm

» How to mask your attacks return time
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:03 am

» Howto: Pop a moon and catch a player using harvest/colo fs
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:01 am

» A fleetsaving guide by StarForce
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:58 pm

» A Beginners Ogame Guide
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:56 pm

» Defense Research
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:48 pm

» How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:35 pm

» Resource Booster and the like
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:21 pm

» Oooo.. This is new?
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:09 pm

» Grav Tech Advice
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:05 pm

» How rapidfire works
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:53 pm

» honour points
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:44 pm

» What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:22 pm

» Fleetsave Guide V3 (Thanks so much TLR)
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:15 pm

» Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:08 pm

» A colonization guide by StarForce
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:02 pm

» How to pick up the full Theoretic Plunder
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:58 pm

» Upgrading shipyard beyond level 12 - Times with lvl 13
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:56 pm

» Home Planet
 What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:53 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC-7567
Admin
CC-7567

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) Empty
PostSubject: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)    What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitime14/03/22, 09:22 pm

This is a direct copy from our original forum.
Unknown wrote:
teach me good fleeters

Scooter wrote:
What do you mean what is the best way, there's only one way to safety probe

Unknown wrote:
then teach me

Scooter wrote:
oh, you mean how to do it.

Here's an example

You sent an attack and let's say it arrives at 08:10:10 at the target location, (remembering the time is crucial, so I suggest you write it on a piece of paper or open a different window). Now if the defender is going to ninja you and he is really good, he will time his fleet to arrive at 08:10:09 or if he's really sloppy (like sherpaluv when he acs defended me once Razz ) many seconds before your fleet, which you will probably notice it. But let's say he is really good and times it 1 second before your fleet attacks or jumps it from another moon.

Now, in order for you to slow your fleet you need first to create an acs on your attack, (you may do this right after you send the attack) and when your attacking fleet shows about 4 minutes before hit, you add a probe on the attacking fleet at 10% speed and wait until the time shows 08:10:30 to click the "SEND FLEET" button (you may slow more seconds or less, it's up to you). So, now your attack will land 20 seconds after your original hit, this will give you plenty of time to send another probe on his planet (separate from you attack) where you can make it to arrive at 08:10:15, see the report really quick and if you see a ninja fleet you should have plenty time to recall.

Practice this on an inactive first to get used to it.

Felixx wrote:
Yes indeed
but you don't have to write down the attack time, while you are sending the ACS probe you can see the attack time by clicking on the bar under the resource counters (Own mission-friendly mission-hostile mission)

Unknown wrote:
i was slowing down at the 6 min mark a hole 60sec (slow computer) and i nerly lost my hole fleet one day but i safety probed and saw 2k battle crusers.... lol!  lol!  lol!
thanks man i understand now...

blackwolf wrote:
there are also double slow and triple slow(as safira used to do)

if i am getting attacked by a very good player and I know he is going to safety probe, i will make my ninja arrive 10 seconds after the attack,
so the attacker sometimes have to slow his fleet down, 2 or 3 times with ACS with a probe.
same concept, but you do it 3 times

Scooter wrote:
blackwolf wrote:

if i am getting attacked by a very good player and I know he is going to safety probe, i will make my ninja arrive 10 seconds after the attack,
so the attacker sometimes have to slow his fleet down, 2 or 3 times with ACS with a probe.
That's quite risky, you never know what the attacker is going to do, sometimes they even forget about the attack and do something else. Better safe than sorry.

Ull wrote:
blackwolf wrote:

Are you saying you can slow down your fleet AFTER you send it? or am I reading that wrong?

Scooter wrote:
landon1013 wrote:

Are you saying you can slow down your fleet AFTER you send it? or am I reading that wrong?
Yes, that's what I explained on my post above.

If you don't want your fleet to turn into ashes, you must slow your fleet everytime you attack.

blackwolf wrote:
if you know the concept of a ninja, especially when the defender has a moon, then you surely want to slow your fleet!
fleet can be slowed by 30% maximum!
and yes a 15 seconds slow might allow you to spy again, check the report, and recall if there is an ACS defend!
now if i am attacking a planet which has no moon, and i have lanx on it, then slowing my fleet is unecessary

Unknown wrote:
blackwolf wrote:
if you know the concept of a ninja, especially when the defender has a moon, then you surely want to slow your fleet!
fleet can be slowed by 30% maximum!
and yes a 15 seconds slow might allow you to spy again, check the report, and recall if there is an ACS defend!
now if i am attacking a planet which has no moon, and i have lanx on it, then slowing my fleet is unecessary

not allays but if you are hitting a very smart fleeter they will know how to hide there fleet say there fs got back to that plaint then they deploy it to one of there planets then recall it to get there 1sec b4 your fleet and you don't slow probe you are going to get smashed...

but the chance of that happening is small
Back to top Go down
https://g-empire-orgservers.forumotion.com

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
Page 1 of 1