G.Empire Alliance Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.Empire Alliance Network

The forum for the OGame.org alliance G.Empire within the Universes Quantum and Earth

Home  Calendar  Latest images  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  
Latest topics
» Recruiting System
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 21/07/22, 09:29 pm

» Commander Tyronias, Rank 823
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby Commander Tyronias 24/06/22, 10:04 pm

» Parachute Jumping
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 09/04/22, 04:44 am

» Operating A Tie Fighter - Do A Barrel Roll
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby Sonny 06/04/22, 09:10 am

» Quantum Universe Merge
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 18/03/22, 03:20 pm

» Questions and Answers
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 07:29 pm

» Testing stuff
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 04:56 pm

» How to mask your attacks return time
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:03 am

» Howto: Pop a moon and catch a player using harvest/colo fs
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 15/03/22, 12:01 am

» A fleetsaving guide by StarForce
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:58 pm

» A Beginners Ogame Guide
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:56 pm

» Defense Research
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:48 pm

» How to ACS attack with yourself and others in the redesign.
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:35 pm

» Resource Booster and the like
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:21 pm

» Oooo.. This is new?
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:09 pm

» Grav Tech Advice
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 11:05 pm

» How rapidfire works
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:53 pm

» honour points
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 10:44 pm

» What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:22 pm

» Fleetsave Guide V3 (Thanks so much TLR)
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:15 pm

» Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:08 pm

» A colonization guide by StarForce
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 09:02 pm

» How to pick up the full Theoretic Plunder
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:58 pm

» Upgrading shipyard beyond level 12 - Times with lvl 13
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:56 pm

» Home Planet
Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitimeby CC-7567 14/03/22, 08:53 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC-7567
Admin
CC-7567

Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins Empty
PostSubject: Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins   Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins I_icon_minitime14/03/22, 09:08 pm

This is a direct copy from our original forum.
Unknown wrote:
So After roaming on the forums for a while I've a few guides on how to use galaxy tool, some outdated, but none about other scripts/plug-ins so I've decided I would give it a go and make a tutorial my self!

Table of Contents:
  1. Introduction.
  2. Who can use scripts?
  3. List of Scripts and plug-ins
  4. How to install the scripts, plug-ins and pre-requisites.
    1. Installing Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
    2. Installing the scripts.
    3. Installing Galaxy toolbar.

5. How to Configure Galaxytool Plugin.
    1. Configuration for Firefox.
    2. Configuration for Google Chrome.
    3. Testing to see if it works.

6. Configuring the scripts
    1. InfoCompte3.
    2. Antigame Origin.

1 - Introduction.
Scripts and plug-ins are essentially text files containing programming code, usually JavaScript. The pros of using them are the improvements it makes to the game as well as the new functionalities, the cons are it may slow down your game and also when you play in a system that does not have them you will find it hard to get used to not having them.

2 - Who can use scripts?
No, as far as I know scripts for ogame only work with Firefox with the Greasemonkey extension and Google Chrome using Tampermonkey extension (although some work without it).

3 - List of Scripts and plug-ins.
This are some of the scripts I use, there are allot more.
Antigame Origin - Due to the complexity of this script here is the link with all the features: Features
InfoCompte3 - InfoCompte for Ogame v1.2 (OGame Redesign) - The script shows us where our points are (in mine, technology, defense, fleet …) and our progression.
Galaxy toolbar - Galaxy toolbar is used to update the galaxytool database (What galaxytool is and how it can be used can be found here: https://gempire.rpg-board.net/t1586-gtool-galaxytool

4 - How to install the scripts, plug-ins and pre-requisites.
If you already have Tampermonkey or grease monkey skip to 4.2

4.1 - Installing Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
As said before you need Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey depending whether you use Google Chrome or Firefox so first I will explain how to install those.

If you are using Firefox go to
This Link(click me) and click where it says Add to firefox. It should ask you to restart Firefox after you done that you're done.

If you are using Google Chrome go to This Link(click me) and click where it says Add to chrome and you are done.

4.2 - Installing the scripts.
For antigame go to their homepage Antigame Origin Homepage and click where it says install it should open a dialogue box, wait a few seconds and click Install.
For Infocompte3 is the same but you go to the userscripts page of InfoCompte3

4.3 - Installing Galaxy toolbar.
There are two versions of Galaxy toolbar, one for firefox one for google chrome they both have the same features.
To install it you need to go to: http://en.wiki.galaxytool.eu/index.php/Downloads and click on the link corresponding to firefox or chrome depending on what browser you use.

5 - How to Configure Galaxytool Plugin.
First of all you must be registered and accepted in our galaxytool. More info on how to do register can be found here(click meh!!)

5.1 - Configuration for Firefox.
Configuring the galaxytool plugin is pretty easy login on to the galaxytool site, chose overview on the left side, if you are not there yet, scroll down and click where it says Get new Key. After that click the button next to it that should read something along this lines: "Add definitions to galaxytool plugin!", A window should pop and Choose and name and on the ogame name server write this: uni105.ogame.org
When that is done Click on the Check button and a green circle should appear next to it, if it does not contact me so I can help you.
If it does click okay and you are done.

5.2 - Configuration for Google Chrome.
Configuring the galaxytool plugin is pretty easy login on to the galaxytool site, chose overview on the left side, if you are not there yet, scroll down and click where it says Get new Key. Copy that key, and go to ogame on the left side you should have a button that reads "Galaxytoolbar" On the page it opens click on the dropdown called galaxytools, scroll down and click add new tool, Fill the name with something you like, on the Galaxytool URL write this: http://en.galaxytool-hosting.eu/galacticempire/secret/galaxyplugin.php
Leave the next two fields empty (Usernam and password) on the key field write key you got from the galaxytool website. Click Check and a green circle should appear next to the name if it does not contact me so I can help you.
If it does click ok at the bottom of the page and you are done.

5.3 - Testing to see if it works.
After you have configured the galaxytoolbar you want to make sure it is working and for that you need to try submit something to galaxytool, there are various ways to do this I will try to explain the simplest way.
Login to ogame if you are not already logged in and go to galaxy view, view a few galaxies 2 or 3 is enough when you are doing it check top left corner for the message of the galaxytool plugin, it should say something like galaxy view 5:27 Updated. If it does not show a message or say something different probably something is wrong but don't be alarmed yet. Log on to the galaxytool site and go to this link. In the first column after your name you should see a number different from 0, if you see 0 your galaxytool plugin is configured wrong, you should contact me in order to receive help or try to redo the steps explain in this guide.

6 - Configuring the scripts

6.1 - InfoCompte3
To open the configuration of this script login to ogame and click on the button located at the left side of the page that reads InfoCompte, the configuration it self for this script is really according to your preference there is no need to click anywhere to save just change to overview or other page to see the difference and with a bit of trial and error you can adjust it to your liking.

6.2 - Antigame Origin
This Configuration is for the electra universe and applying it for other universes may have some errors.
To open the configuration of this script login to ogame and click on the button located at the left side of the page that reads AntiGame.
When you click it a popup window within ogame page should open, I will try to go through the most important configurations, also this is my opinion and you may or may not agree with it.
The section below will be structured in blocks, same blocks as the configuration page of the script.
Spoiler:
Note that when the letters of the left side button saying antigame are not in grey it means there is a new update for antigame.
Back to top Go down
https://g-empire-orgservers.forumotion.com

Install, Configure and use Scripts/plugins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.Empire Alliance Network :: Galactic Empire :: How To Guides-
Jump to: